Furukawa HCR 1500
HCR1500 EDII with extendable boom increases drill pattern, while the HCR1500 D20 has a fixed boom with 20′ rods for deeper drilling capability.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and removerods using a single lever. Rods can also be indexed in the rack to distribute wear evenlyand reduce costs.
- Low-emission Tier II engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissionsregulations.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage – featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-upand track wear – ensures strength and durability.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.
- Weight : 17220kg
- Drifter Model : HD715
- Free Air Delivery : Extention
- Boom Type : 89-127mm
- Rod Size : 51R (45R)
- Rod Lenght : 3660mm (12ft)
- Furukawa DCR 20
- Furukawa HCR1500 EDII (Short Mast)
- Furukawa HCR1500 D20 (Long Mast)